I don’t know about you, but I know like twenty women who are going to have a baby in the upcoming year. Gifts for expecting mothers can be tricky, but these are some sweet options.
1. Chewbeads Skinny Charles Bangle Set (Creamsicle colors pictured) Chewbeads are fun jewelry that moms can wear that is totally safe for baby. I love the bangle sets that just came out. I can just imagine a mom slipping one off to keep baby occupied. They are made from silicone and free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, and Lead.
2. Maternity Nursing Set by Baby Be Mine Maternity Not only is this the softest and coziest lounge set I’ve seen, it’s stretchy enough to accommodate Mama’s expanding belly. It’s also perfect for postpartum because of the panels that allow for easy breastfeeding access.
3. Motherlove Nurturing Life Gift Box This is a beautiful set for a new mom. It includes essentials like belly salve, nipple cream, birth and baby oil, sitz bath spray, diaper rash and thrush cream, and an organic t-shirt for baby. Motherlove is a great brand and their products are always in high demand at the shop!
4. Lifefactory 22 oz. Flip Cap Glass Bottle (Red color pictured) Water is a must-have for nursing moms. In the first month after my son was born I kept a bottle next to me at all times. The thirst was incredible! These bottles are perfect because they are break-resistant but offer the fresh, clean taste from drinking out of a glass. The flip top cap also makes it easy for Moms on the go.
5. Piggy Paint Gift Set (Date Night pictured) Piggy Paints are a non-toxic and water-based nail polish that come in a rainbow of colors. How cute would a gift of these ‘Date Night’ polishes be wrapped with gift card for a nice restaurant and a promise to babysit?
6. Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag (Bronze color pictured) I think I’m in love with this diaper bag—and that’s a lot coming from someone who used to think diaper bags were pointless. First of all, it looks like a stylish purse. But inside it has compartments for everything a mom could possibly need. It also has these nifty straps that can hook onto stroller handles.
7. Ergobaby Designer Collection (Christy Turlington ‘Umba’ Solid pictured) You may have seen the Ergo before. It’s one of the most comfortable baby carriers on the market. The way it works is that the baby’s weight is evenly distributed between Mom’s hips and shoulders. It also holds the baby in an ergonomically correct position that supports growing bones. While the Ergo comes in a wide variety of prints and solids, the Christy Turlington design benefits her non-profit, Every Mother Counts. It’s also way chic. I already have an Ergo, but I kinda want this one too!
You can come pick up any of these and more (gift wrapped and all) at Sweetbottoms!
Don’t forget, tonight’s the Mystery Soiree where you can check out some new products and redeem your mystery Bottom Bucks.
We will also have exciting deals for Back Friday—details coming soon!
See you at the shop!
Comments will be approved before showing up.