Having trouble thinking of stocking stuffers this Christmas? We’re here to help! Check out this list of fun gift ideas for your little one. With the fast, free shipping from Sweetbottoms, your stocking stuffers will arrive with plenty of time!!!
1. Piggy Paint– Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
2. Rumparooz Doll Diapers – Children love to watch and learn from their parents and changing their dolls diapers is one of those priceless moments you can share with them. Teach them the value of cloth diapers and reducing waste. These are made from the left over scraps from cloth diapers!
3. Chewbeads Mulberry Teether – This silicone teething ring is soft on babies gums and emerging teeth! It has a flexible design with multiple textures.
4. Baby Paper – Baby Paper is a soft square of fabric that makes the crinkly sound babies love!
5. Mariposah Teething Bunny – No woods, no worrying plastics-Bamboo cotton make Teething Bunny the gentle, safe and responsible solution for teething pain. Great as babies first tooth brush too!
6. Dandelion Handcrafted Roly Poly Ball Rattle – Hand crocheted by women working from home in Shanghai, China. Unique rattles feature lovable characters with soft, huggable bodies perfect for your little ones tiny hands!
7. BeginAgain Toys Earthworm Racers – Wiggly worms with wheels! Made from eco-friendly hardwoods with non-toxic, child safe stains, these unique toys are bendable, stretchable, twistable and just plain old fun. Perfect for push around play, each Earthworm Racer is seven inches long and has chunky wheels rimmed with natural rubber to provide traction and protect floors.
Comments will be approved before showing up.