Features and Benefits
- Interior consists of 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of organic cotton in the body and 6 layers of hemp/organic cotton in the soaker pads
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
New parents can cloth diaper simply and naturally with Thirsties newest diaper, the Natural Newborn All in One. Sized specifically with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind, this new diaper is convenient, trim fitting and our snap closure option offers an umbilical cord snap-down feature. The absorbent interior includes 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of organic cotton and 6 layers of hemp/organic cotton. You can rest easy focusing on your new bundle of joy, not what’s on your baby’s bottom.
Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner Liner – 100% organic cotton
Inner Absorbency – 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
Inner Soakers – 6 layers of 55% hemp - 45% organic cotton
Before Use: Thirsties Natural Newborn All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.