Our new GroVia line of AIOs are just....well...."like buttah" (channeling Mike Meyers on SNL). The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as our standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with our proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Our newborn all in one cloth diapers were designed to specifically meet the needs of newborn babies. A trim fit, soft materials, and easy use make this sleek newborn cloth diaper our top-selling diaper for the tiniest bundles!
- Fits approximately 5-12 lbs.
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Encased leg elastic
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Buttery soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No Cover Needed
- Inner Sewn in Soaker Pad: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- (This is an important step... don't skip it!!)
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing)
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm or hot with full amount of detergent using a heavy duty cycle.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellent diaper creams.