Your Search For The Best Collagen On The Planet Ends Here
We know, that is a very bold statement. After all, there are a number of good collagen supplements on the market, but why settle for good, when let’s face it - you deserve the best!
Only The Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen Provides:
- 100% Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Sourced EXCLUSIVELY From Brazilian Pasture Raised (Grass Fed) Cows
- 100% Natural and Pesticide and Hormone Free
- Lactose & Dairy Free
- Low Molecular Weight For Easy Absorption
- High Bioavailability
- Tasteless, Odorless and Easily Mixes in Any Liquid
- Lab Tested With Proof of Purity
- Backed By Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Silver Level Green America Certified Business
- No Fillers of Flow Agents – Just Pure Collagen
- 60 Servings Per Bottle, 660 gram container (approx. 1.5 lbs)
What Are The Health Benefits of Taking Collagen?
If you follow a Paleo or Weston A Price diet you are very familiar with bone broth. Bone Broth is nutrient dense because of the gelatin that is produced when you cook the bones. Gelatin is just cooked collagen.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and plays a key role in numerous bodily functions. Yes, collagen is important for healthy and youthful looking skin, but collagen’s health benefits are not just skin deep.
Here are some of the potential health benefits of collagen:
- Improve Skin Health
- Promote Younger, Firmer Skin
- Support Joint Health
- Improve Gut Function and Digestion
- Keep Excess Inflammation in Check
- Build and Restore Muscle
- Support a Healthy Metabolism
- Keep Appetite In Check
- Promote Healthy Brain Function
- Promote Deeper Sleep
While we love bone broth, it can sometimes be hard to work enough bone broth into your diet. Our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen allows you to easily get the nutrients of collagen via an all natural, Brazilian pasture raised and grass-fed source.
This Is What Hydrolyzed Collagen Looks Like
Hydrolyzed simply means that we use an all natural enzyme process to break down the very long chain collagen, into shorter chain Collagen Peptides. Why do this? Because shorter chain collagen peptides, with a lower molecular weight than gelatin or standard collagen is much easier for the body to absorb.